An RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) procedure will apply where a hardware fault has been identified in the product which relates to a manufacturing defect.
The following exceptions apply:
- The products are not supplied by Flashdrive.
- The defects are beyond the Warranty Period.
- The defects are caused by the improper use or operation
The following procedure applies when a product needs to be returned.
- Ensure the goods are supplied by Flashdrive.ie and that they are within warranty. Proof of Purchase may be required.
- Contact the Technical Support Department of Flashdrive.ie to report the problem. A representative will undertake a preliminary diagnosis of the problem by phone. If the issue cannot be resolved readily, an RMA form and Number will be issued to the customer.
- Customer completes the RMA Form and returns it with the defective goods to Flashdrive.ie NB: Goods must be returned within 1 week of the RMA number being issued.
- Flashdrive.ie will receipt the goods and return to manufacturing facility in China. Freight/Shipping charges will be at Customers expenses.
- Repairs normally take about four weeks. In the event where a repair cannot be effective, a replacement will be issued.
- Flashdrive.ie retain the right to decide whether to repair or replace a defective product. We will replace products with same model and specification (or higher) as the defective unit
- Flashdrive.ie do not accept responsibility for the data stored on the flash memory. At all times, customers are responsible for maintaining backups of data on an alternative storage medium.